Debt Settlement

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Tom owens

Tom owens

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 06:03 AM

If you get a call from these folks please do more research than I did. Your credit will be wrecked and nothing gets settled. Come to find out logue law was just the name being used by national debt management. Now I find out Kim Gordon is the owner and owned debt restructuring of America as well and changed names. Bruce Atherton was her partner and he went to prison over his wrongdoing with that company. This is a awful mess I am left with. Thanks to the person who called me an gave me the real info on what was going on with this. Logue law is in Georgia and the phone room is in Indiana with NO attorneys there at all.. Good luck and hope you can find a better way out of debt than I chose with logue law

#2 OFFLINE   TomnTex

TomnTex

700 posts and still alive....

• Members
  • 1,831 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 03:15 PM

Sorry to hear about your bad luck. This is one reason we say these companies that try to settle your debt for you are 99% scammers. With help from this board you can do it yourself and know it's getting done. Good luck.

#3 OFFLINE   inegotiate

inegotiate

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 12:36 PM

I noticed you are from Ohio. Luftman & Heck in Columbus works with victims of Debt Settlement companies that were ripped off. Ohio has some very strict laws for Debt Settlement companies and I do believe you have to be an attorney licensed in Ohio and have an office in Ohio.

Luftman & Heck is the main law firm going after debt companies violating Ohio law. They do not charge any retainer. All fees are paid by defendant once case is settled.

Hope you get your money back!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Debt Settlement

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users