greatfargo

Short Sale is in my way of refinancing

2 posts in this topic

greatfargo    0

Hi,

I had a short sale on a previous house that was completed in Dec 2013. I purchased another house before doing the short sale.  House had 

1st Mortgage with Bank of America, they 30 days delinquency was reported in Nov 12 and closed in May 13 with "Account transferred to another office"

2nd Mortgage with Wells Fargo, they reported 30 days delinquency on Feb 13 and closed the account on Jan 14 with statement "Legally paid in full for less than the full balance with comment of "election of remedy  - reported by subscriber"

BoA sold their loan during the process to NationStar.

Nation Star reported 120 days delinquency on Aug 13 and closed the account on Dec 13 with statement "Legally paid in full for less than the full balance with comment of "election of remedy  - reported by subscriber"

My current score is over 800 and I want to refinance my current house but brokers told me that the short sale is blocking my way to get a good rate.  Would you please give me your advice what to do.

Thanks and I appreciate your help.

Michael1003    0

I would like to try and address your concerns. Were there late payments reported after the short sale on the short sold property? And, that is blocking you from refinancing your new home?