Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rosana

VERY INSTERESTING... ACCOUNT REMOVED SUDDENLY

3 posts in this topic

Hi everyone. 

My name is Rosana. I hope everyone is having great time today. I am 28 year old customer service rep. female who comes to this forum from nyc. This is my first message in this forum. So, Hello to yo all again:) 

So here is my case. I got a chasebank credit card on May 2014. Used it and made monthly payments without any problem untill June 2015. After June 2015, i couldnt and therefore the account was closed as charge off in September 2015. The account stayed as charge off until last week. 20 March 2017.   The account was never transferred to collection agency. Always chasebank reported to credit bureaus.   

Last week, when i looked at creditkarma, i saw this... so what does this mean? The total balance of this account was $2,000.  Did they just forgive ? What happened?  Has anyone seen similar to this before ? 

ACCOUNT REMOVED

Your credit reports no loner list 1 account

Account.................Type.................OpenDate..........RemovalDate.............Reported by

Chasebank...........CreditCard........Jan1,2014............Sept3,2015..........Transunion

Chasebank.........CreditCard........Jan1,2014............Sept 3,2015............Equifax

could be a mistake, if it doesn't reappear, your lucky. More likely they sold the account. But you may not know that for another year or so.

the thing is i was going to make a payment next week but it just disappeared..  it was reporting by original creditor but now it is removed.. should i send them letter and told them i want to pay this and please dont sell this ? 

suppose that they already sent this..... how can i learn to which company they sold it ?