Free Credit Repair Letter Templates - Letters to Validate Debt, Credit Report Dispute Letters
Free Sample Credit Repair Letters and Templates
Letters to Send to the Credit Bureaus
- Request Removal of Inaccurate Information
- Another Letter to Request Removal of Inaccurate Information
- Follow Up Letter to Your Request for Removal of Inaccurate Information
- 30 Day Dispute Period Has Passed and Credit Bureaus Must Delete Disputed Accounts
- Letter Requesting Removal of Inquiries
- Collection Agency Won't Validate Your Debt But the Credit Bureau Says It's Verified - Send This to the Credit Bureau
- Notification to a Credit Bureau That You Are Filing a Lawsuit Against Them
Letters to Send to Original Creditors
- Agreement Between You and Your Creditor to Reduce Your Debt
- Request to Original Creditor to Investigate a Negative Listing
- Goodwill Letter to a Creditor to Remove a Negative Listing
Letters to Send to Collection Agencies
- Request to a Collection Agency to Validate a Debt You Owe
- A Very Simple Letter Requesting a Collection Agency to Validate a Debt
- Letter Requesting a Collection Agency Cease and Desist All Contact with You
- Letter to a Collection Agency To Stop Reporting Zombie Debt
- Notification to the Collection Agency That You Are Filing Suit Against Them
Letters for Unique Circumstances
- Motion to Vacate a Judgment
- Special Breaks on Full Payment Laws to Californians - A Debt Consolidation Strategy
- How to Write a Letter Explaining Your Mortgage and/or Other Lates When Applying for Credit
- Hardship Letter Explaining Why You Need a Mortgage Restructuring Loan
- Letter to Dispute Collection Activities on a Motor Vehicle Repossession
- Requesting ChexSystems to Validate and Remove Inaccurate Information
Please note: You will NEVER find the exact letter for your situation. You have to change the language in these sample letters to match your situation - don't be afraid to do this. 30-day lates, bankruptcies, charge-offs, etc. are all interchangeable terms on these credit repair/debt validation letters. You don't know how many times I've heard the question "Do you have a letter for disputing a bankruptcy?". The answer is YES, you take out the words "this credit card" and substitute "this bankruptcy" in the credit dispute letter - get the idea? The reasons for disputes are also interchangeable.
Also, please READ the letters before sending them off. If you just copy and paste forms you find on the internet, you will FAIL in your efforts. These sample letters are meant to give you ideas on what to say. Don't get hung up on crafting the perfect letter - just know what you are saying!
Our Sample Letters Download - $24.95!
Letters for every situation, credit disputes, debt settlement, tips on responding to lawsuits, and debt validation.