- FREE Credit Counseling
- Sample Letters
- Settle Your Debts
- Debt Validation
- Statute of Limitations on Debt
- Order Your Credit Reports
- FREE Bankruptcy Evaluation
Motion to Vacate a Judgment - Vacating a Judgment, Motion to Vacate
Our Sample Letters Download - $24.95!
Letters for every situation, credit disputes, debt settlement, tips on responding to lawsuits, and debt validation.
Motion to Vacate a Judgment - Sample Letter 16
The following is a sample motion to vacate a judgment. Before using it, make sure you read our information on Vacating a Judgment.
IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF [YOUR STATE]
[The Original Plaintiff] Plaintiff,
MOTION AND DECLARATION TO VACATE JUDGMENT
NOW COMES the Plaintiff, Pro Se and prays this Honorable Court to Deny the Defendant's Motion to Dismiss and Motion for Sanction for the following reasons:
1. Relief requested. The defendant(s) move(s) the court for an order vacating the judgment entered in this action and staying enforcement of the writ of restitution until the motion can be heard.
2. Statement of facts and issues. This motion is based on the following grounds: (Enter your reasons: you weren't properly served, the judgment was entered even though you filed the right paperwork)
Defendant(s) Name (Print)
I, [my name], declare as follows:
I certify under penalty of perjury under the laws of the state of YOUR STATE that the foregoing statement is true.
Signed in [CITY], [STATE] on [DATE].
Print or Type Name
If you would like to download a copy of this file for cutting and pasting into some other text editor, click here.
- How wrong can credit reports be, in your experience?View Post
- Being sued by Portfolio Recovery 4 yr. SOL expiredView Post
- UTAH complaint from JDB, possible SOL- need opinionView Post
- Debt ValidationView Post
- Collections Law Firm responded to Debt Validation with illegal fees attached per Florida Statutes, now what?View Post