Secured Loans, SBA Loans, Unsecured Loans, Title Loans
How to Qualify for a Personal Loan or a Small Business Loans
One of the main reasons for fixing your credit and increasing your credit score is so that you can be approved for a loan. It might be a loan for car, a house, an RV, or maybe you want to borrow money so that you can start your own business. Whatever type of loan you might be after, it is imperative you have good credit so you are not subjected to an outrageous interest rate and that you are actually approved for a loan.
When shopping for a loan, there are many things you need to be aware of - fees, interest rates, terms and conditions, and contractual obligations. We have put together some helpful articles that will lead you down the path to the right loan for you - be it a personal loan or a small business loan.
Personal Loans - Secured and Unsecured Loans
- Unsecured Personal Loans - When shopping for this type of loan, make sure to read all fine print and get a loan that fits your needs and financial situation.
- Advantages to Using a Personal Loan - Getting a personal loan is great for paying down debt or paying your medical bills. Read about the advantages of using a personal loan.
- Peer-to-Peer Lending - Can't qualify for a conventional loan? Try using peer-to-peer lending.
- Tips to Minimize Being Denied a Loan - Before applying for a personal loan, here are some tips you should follow, which will minimize being denied for that loan.
- Signature Loans Are An Alternative to Credit Cards - Taking out a signature loan not only provides money you need, but at an interest rate you can afford.
- Borrow From an IRA or 401(k) With Caution - If you need money for some unexpected large expenses, think twice about borrowing from your IRS or 401k. These might not be the best alternatives for you to use.
- How to Finance a Recreational Vehicle - We have some helpful information if you are thinking of purchasing a new or used recreational vehicle.
- The Vicious and Costly Cycle of Title Loans - Read this article before you think about taking out a title loan. In the long run, these are not a good financial decision.
- Co-Sign or Not to Co-Sign, That is the Question - If you have been ask by a family member or a friend to be a co-signer on a loan, you better ask yourself these five questions before you commit to this credit changing decision.
- Information on Auto Loans - We have put together a dozen or so article about auto loans, auto leases, and what to do if your car is repossessed.
Small Business Loans
- Frequently Asked Questions Regarding Small Business Loans - Get answers to the most asked questions regarding small business loans.
- How to Qualify for a Small Business Loan - If you are thinking about applying for a small business loan, read this article first to see if you will even qualify.
- What is a Business and Industry Loan? - Within the USDA is a department dedicated to Rural Development. If you are a rural business owner, see if you qualify for this type of industry loan.