Articles on Auto Loans and Auto Financing
At some point in your life, you are going to buy a car and you are going to have to face the dreaded "auto finance" department. I don't know about you, but going through auto financing has got to be one of the worst things in life and I dread it more than going to the dentist. If you also have a car dealer finance department phobia, fear not! We have put together some articles that will help you understand the process and give you some tips on dealing with the loan department.
- Auto Financing - All the information you need on financing your next automobile purchase. Tips on getting the best new and used auto loans.
- Use a Credit Union to Refinance an Auto Loan - If you are thinking about refinancing your current auto loan, then check into the benefits of using a credit union instead of a traditional bank.
- Auto Leasing - If you are in the market for a new car, is it better to lease or buy your next car? See the pros and cons of leasing your next car.
- End or Extend Your Auto Lease - Is your auto lease coming to an end? We have six ways to end or extend your lease.
- Automobile Repossession - Get the facts regarding your rights and the procedure of an automobile repossession.
- Check Out the Car Accident History Before You Buy a Car - An important thing to do before you spend all that money on a used car, is to check to make sure it has not been in any major accidents. See how to do this before you buy.