Archived Press Releases from 2009, 2010, and 2011 on Credit Repair, Debt Settlement and Bankruptcy
CreditInfoCenter's Archived Press Releases
Oldies But Still Goodies
See a list of our most recent press releases.
Press Releases for 2011
- Our Credit Repair Forum Answers Tough Questions Fast
- Unique Video Series Lightens Up Credit Repair Process
- The Holiday Gift of Credit Repair: A Guide
- Six Savvy Ways to Avoid Overspending this Holiday Season
- You Do Have Time For Credit Repair
- Should I Wait Until I'm Out of Debt to Repair My Credit?
- Credit Card Tips for College Students
- What's the Difference Between the U.S. and Consumer Debt?
- How to Recover From a Bankruptcy
- Depression and Your Credit Score
- Using a Debt Consolidation Firm
- Debt Settlement Companies Continue to be Fined for Illegal Practices
- Beware of Credit Repair Schemes
- Credit Repair Jumpstart for 2011
Press Releases for 2010
- Do eBooks Make Better Gifts Than Paper Books?
- Tips to Avoid Overspending on Black Friday
- Now That You've Found a Job, How to Fix Credit Damaged as a Result of Being Unemployed?
- No Credit Card, Savings or Checking Account? You're Not Alone
- Free Credit Score Offers - Too Good to Be True?
- Drop in Consumer Credit Ratings May Influence Next Release of FICO Score
- Tough Times Ahead for Debt Collectors
- Even Children Need Credit and Identity Monitoring
- Bad Credit May Be Preventing Jog Seekers from Finding Work
- CreditInfocenter.com Encourages Consumers to Fix Their Own Credit
- CreditInfocenter.com Releases Episode 4 of "All 'Bout Credit" Viral Video Series on Bankruptcy
- Kristy Welsh of CreditInfocenter.com Launches Credit Repair Video Series
Press Releases for 2009
- Arab Based Investment Authority Buys Stake in Citigroup
- Can Your Credit Score Indicate Your Date-ability?
- Is your identity at risk through junk mail?
- Are Non-Profit Debt Consolidation Companies the Saviors They Seem?
- Legal Loan Sharks
- Frightening Truth About Credit Bureaus
- Marrying Your Finances
- Chase Bank Announces it Will Eliminate Rate Increases Based on Credit Bureau Information
- Secret "Bad Credit" Bureau May Be Violating Consumer's Rights
- Shred Those Holiday Gift Buying Worries
- New law Being Proposed by HUD Exposes Secret Loan Fees Which Have Cost Consumers Millions of Dollars
- Hope For the Unsexy
- Hobby Turns Geek Into Consumer Advocate