Real Estate Tips for Buying or Selling a House and Finding a Real Estate Agent
Articles About Real Estate and Real Estate Agents
At some point in your life, you are going to either buy or sell a house, condo, townhouse, or plot of land, and knowing how to go about this is not a small feat. There are lots of laws governing a real estate transaction and these laws vary state to state and country to country. Along with knowing all the legal ramifications of selling or buying real estate, you also have to be astute in the art of negotiating and closing a deal.
We have put together some articles designed to help you from getting your house ready to sell, to finding funding to help pay for a new one. And with real estate getting harder and harder for the average person to afford, we also have an article addressing renting. Hopefully, this information will help you during your next real estate transaction.
Information on Selling Your House
- How to Sell Your Home Quickly in a Slow Market - This article offers some great tips on how to sell your home quickly. From setting the right price to staging your house, all of this goes into selling your house fast.
- Relocation Tips - If you are moving to a new city or state, here are some helpful relocation tips to get you through this stressful time.
Information on Buying Real Estate
- Tips for Buying a Home "As-Is" - If you are thinking about buying a property that went into foreclosure, follow our tips to get the most out of an "as-is" property.
- Is Buying a Home Cheaper Than Renting? - You have to look at the current housing market and what that is doing to rental prices. The pendulum is swinging again, so read our article to see which way it has swung.
- Using a Lease Purchase or Rent-to-Own Agreement to Buy a Home - As lenders make it harder and harder to get a loan, home sellers need to find creative ways to sell their house. A lease purchase agreement may be just the ticket.
- Using Self-Directed IRAs to Purchase Real Estate - If you are thinking of buying an investment property, and want to use your IRA to pay for it, read this article to understand all the ins and outs of the IRA laws.
Using a Real Estate Agent or the Internet to Buy or Sell Your House
- How to Find a Good Real Estate Agent - Buying or selling a house is stressful enough and finding a good realtor to get you through it is priceless. Here are some tips on finding a good real estate agent.
- Using the Internet to Buy or Sell a Home - More and more people are browsing the Internet for their new home. See how to buy or sell a home on the Internet and get the most bang for your buck.
- Glossary of Real Estate and Home Buying Terms - Sometimes all that legal jargon can be a bit overwhelming to the average person. We have made a list of the most commonly used real estate terms and broke them down into easy to understand definitions.