Credit Repair Program - How to Fix Your Credit On Your Own
Do-It-Yourself Credit Repair Articles
Last Updated: August 25, 2016
If you visit our site regularly, you already know it is loaded with free information on how to fix your credit, reduce your debt, apply for a good credit card, and if bankruptcy is right for you. As we always say, there is nothing a credit repair company can legally do that you can not do yourself. Using a credit repair company can be costly and you could end of paying thousands of dollars in fees and very possibly not get a lot accomplished. No one can legally remove accurate information from a credit report. But, the law does allow you to ask for an investigation of information in your credit file that you feel is inaccurate or incomplete.
Having said all of that, CreditInfoCenter.com has come up with a Free Do-It-Yourself Credit Repair Program. We have put together all of our articles that were written to help you fix your credit and instruct you on how to keep your credit score high after you have done all that hard work.
- Visit Our Credit Repair Forum Our forum is visited by hundreds of people each day who are either answering questions or seeking out helpful information. This is a great place to start your credit repair journey.
- How to Order Your Credit Reports This is the first step to repairing your credit. You need to order all three credit reports so you can see which negative items are pulling your credit score down.
- Learn How to Decode Your Credit Report Now that you have a copy of your credit report, what does it all mean? Let us break it down for you in easy to understand terms so you can get started fixing your credit.
- Read Our Free Credit Repair Guide Follow our step-by-step guide to remove negative information from your credit report and increase your score.
- Use Our FREE Credit Repair Letters Here are all the credit repair and credit dispute letters you will need to fix your credit on your own. Tailor each one to fit your specific circumstance.
- How Does Inaccurate Information Get on Your Credit Report? Find out how mistakes show up on your credit report and how can they be prevented.
- Close a Credit Card Account Without Hurting Your Credit Score Closing credit card accounts can sometimes inadvertently hurt your credit score. Let us show you how to avoid this.
- Understanding the Fair Credit Reporting Act This is the Holy Grail on how, when, where, and why your credit information can be used. You should be familiar with this federal law so you can be an informed consumer and to know when someone if violating your consumer credit rights.