Credit Info Center's Credit Repair Videos — ABCs of Credit Repair
Written by: Kristy Welsh
We have put together a 12-part video series entitled, All 'Bout Credit - The ABC's of Credit Repair. Our videos take a light hearted look at repairing your credit, settling your debts, how to file for bankruptcy, and how to keep your credit in good shape once you've fixed it. Each video stars Nookie and credit repair expert Kristy Welsh.
You can also visit our bookstore to purchased one of our many eBooks to help you fix your credit and settle your debts. Our videos and eBooks will start you down the road to becoming debt free with good credit!
- Why do you need good credit?
- What information is found on a credit report?
- How do I get my credit report and score?
- What is bankruptcy and do I qualify?
- How do I fix my credit report?
- What to do if you are drowning in debt.
- How to rehab a mortgage loan.
- What to do if you are being harassed by collection agencies.
- Finding time to fix your credit.
- How to settle your debts.
- What to do if you are being sued by a creditor.
- How to maintain good credit.
Ready for help?
- Free personalized credit consultation
- Free access to your TransUnion report summary
- Free credit report audit on all your accounts
- Free score evaluation and recommended solution