Updated on October 7, 2021
All activities in which you may engage on this website are voluntary. You are not required to provide any personal information to us unless you choose to access features on this site that require the information. By using this site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our site. Your continued use of the site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Personal Information We May Collect
We may ask you for certain information referred to on this site as “personal information,” which includes information that pertains to your identity. Such information may include items such as your name, address, date of birth, age, gender, e-mail address, telephone number, tax identification number, birth date, or credit card or debit card number. You may be required to provide personal information to access or use certain parts of our website or features of the site. If you do not provide the requested personal information, you may not be able to access or use the features of the site where such information is requested.
Other Information We May Collect
We may also collect non-personal “usage information” about you whenever you interact with our site. Usage information may include the browser name, the type of computer, and technical information about your connection to our site. This might include your operating system, IP address, the page served, the time, the preceding page views, the internet service providers utilized, and other similar information.
Web Browser Cookies
How We Use Collected Information
Credit Info Center may collect and use your information for the following purposes: To improve customer service. The information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience. We may use your personal information in the aggregate to understand how our users as a group use the services and resources provided on our site.
- To improve our site. We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To process payments. We may use the information you provide to process your payments and other transactions. To run a promotion, contest, survey, or other site feature. We may send you information you agree to receive about topics we think will be of interest to you.
- To send periodic emails. We may use your email address to respond to your inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If you opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include company news, updates, product and service reminders, related product or service information, etc. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
Information We Receive From Third Parties
We may receive information about you from third parties. For example, if you access the site through a third-party connection or log-in, or otherwise link an account to the site, that third party may pass certain information about you and your use of its service to us. This information could include the user ID associated with you, any information that you have permitted the third party to share with us, and any information you have made public in connection with that service. You should always review and, if necessary, adjust your privacy settings on third-party websites and services before linking them to the site. You may also unlink your third-party account from the site by adjusting your settings on the third-party service.
How We Protect Your Information
We adopt data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our site. However, no electronic data transmission or storage of information can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Please note that we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you use the site and provide us with your information at your own risk.
Sharing Your Personal Information
- Third Parties. We may share your personal information with third parties that perform functions on our behalf (or on behalf of our partners) such as service providers that host or operate our site, analyze data, process transactions and payments, provide customer service; advertisers; or other third parties that provide marketing or promotional assistance.
- Business Transfers. We may share your personal information with other entities and our affiliates primarily for business and operational purposes. In the event that Credit Info Center is involved in a bankruptcy, merger, acquisition, reorganization, or sale of assets, your information may be sold or transferred as part of that transaction.
Advertising or other content on our site may link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors, and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites that have a link to our site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Consent To Processing And Transfer Of Information
The site is governed by and operated in accordance with the laws of the United States and is intended for the enjoyment of residents of the United States. We make no representation that the site is governed by or operated in accordance with the laws of any other nation. If you are located in the European Union, Canada, or elsewhere outside of the United States, please be aware that information we collect may be transferred to and processed in the United States. By using the site, or providing us with any information, you (a) acknowledge that the site is subject to the laws of the United States, (b) consent to the collection, processing, maintenance, and transfer of such information in and to the United States and other applicable territories in which the privacy laws may not be as comprehensive as or equivalent to those in the country where you reside and/or are a citizen, and (c) waive any claims that may arise under those laws.
Rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA):
California residents have the right to know what categories and specific pieces of personal information are collected about them. As such, California residents may submit a verifiable consumer request via the following methods: sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or writing to us at Cordus Partners, LLC, 30 North Gould Street, Suite N, Sheridan, Wyoming 82801.
California residents have the right to know what personal information is sold, shared, or disclosed with third parties. California residents may submit a verifiable consumer request via the following methods: sending an email to email@example.com or writing to us at Cordus Partners, LLC, 30 North Gould Street, Suite N, Sheridan, Wyoming 82801.
The right by California residents to opt-out of the use or sale of their personal information or to request the deletion of their personal information can be done by submitting a verifiable consumer request via the following methods: sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or writing to us at Cordus Partners, LLC, 30 North Gould Street, Suite N, Sheridan, Wyoming 82801.
If California residents exercise their rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA), they have the right to not be discriminated against.
Cordus Partners, LLC
30 North Gould Street, Suite N
Sheridan, WY 82801