• Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About whattashi

  • Rank

Profile Fields

  • Location
  1. Hello I was wondering if someone would be able to help me here. I live in California. I’m trying to help a friend that is being sued by a car lot. My problem here is the dude doesn’t want to fight it. He would rather settle in court & set up monthly payments so he can then file for bankrupt. My problem is I do not know how to go about this since I only know how to fight the debt. Is there a special form that he needs to fill out or should he just let them have the judgment? He doesn’t want to have his wages garnished, but he is willing to start making payments. Can someone please help me on what to do here? I’m completely lost when it comes to giving in to the debt. Thank you for your time.