Jump to content


  • Posts

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Profile Fields

  • Location

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

PINEAPPLE's Achievements


Newbie (1/6)



  1. I know this may be a silly question, but now that I have written everything up, when I file my answer in court and the clerk stamps it, will they be able to make me a copy? or should I bring my copies (one for me and one for plaintiff's attorney) to get them stamped with the date filed? My plan is to file and get all copies I need, then send copies to plaintiff's attorney. I plan to submit my answer and motion to compel at the same time. Do I file them separately? Thanks in advance!
  2. I want to go down the MTC route- i have tried to look online for rules of filing a MTC in WA state and how to go about. I couldn't find anything. Do you know if I can answer and file the MTC within the same document? If so, how do i answer to the summon correctly? This is the Complaint: IN THE DISTRICT COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON FOR SNOHOMISH COUNTY SOUTH DIVISION Midland Funding, LLC Plaintiff, Vs. My name Defendant. Plaintiff alleges: BREACH OF CONTRACT 1. Plaintiff is a limited liability company, which for good and valuable consideration purchased Defendant's Synchrony Bank/Gap credit account and contract and all of the associated rights thereunder. 2. Plaintiff has satisfied the bonding requirements and is a duly licensed collection agency pursuant to RCW Chapter 19.16. A true copy of said license is attached hereto. 3. Defendant, an individual residing in Snohomish Country Washington, entered into a contract with Synchrony Bank/Gap for a credit card account. The credit account was issued to Defendant under the account number *************4712. 4. Synchrony Bank/Gap supplied the credit account to Defendant subject to an agreement to repay all amounts charged to the account plus all associated costs and fees. 5. Defendant thereafter used the credit account and became indebted to Synchrony Bank/Gap. 6. Synchrony Bank/Gap performed its obligations under the terms of the contract. 7. Defendant breached the contract by failing to make payment(s) as agreed. As a result, Defendant's credit account was charged off for delinquency on October 27, 2014. 8. As a result of Defendant's breach, Defendant is indebted to Plaintiff in the sum of $1267.70. Plaintiff is also entitled to actual costs and disbursements. WHEREFORE, Plaintiff prays for judgement against Defendant as follows: 1. The sum of $1267.70; 2. Plaintiff's costs and disbursements incurred herein. Dated this 28 day of November, 2016.
  3. I was served papers last night (I wasn't the one that got served even though it's for me and is it normal to just get papers stapled together and no envelope?). What is my next step? What do I do? The papers states that i have 20 days after the service of this summon to respond to the complaint by stating my defense in writing. I don't know what to write or what i should or should not write/admit. The complaint states I breached a contract. "Defendant, an individual residing in Snohomish County Washington entered into contract with Synchrony Bank/Gap for a credit account. The credit account was issued to the defendant under the account number **************. Synchrony Bank/Gap supplied the credit account to defendant subject to an agreement to repay all amounts charged to the account plus all associated costs and fee." The amount owed is not what was charged off in 2014. So I obviously do not want to pay them. The date printed by the attorney on behalf of midland is for Nov. 28, 2016, then the date of Dec. 8th, 2016 was when it was filed, and Dec. 16th of it being received. Thanks for any help.
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.