• Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About cymone200

  • Rank

Profile Fields

  • Location
  1. I had a signed stipulation to judgment for the amount of 6185.40. It said that if I defaulted the full payment would become due. The creditor sent me a payment report stating that I already paid 3000 of the amount off, but I later ended up defaulting on the agreement. My question is when they entered the judgment with the court it said that I owed them 5022.99 and I've already paid 1647.74 from my wages being garnished which only leaves 375.25 once the 375 is paid can I go to court and file for a satisfaction of judgement or a motion to dismiss?