• Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

1 Neutral

About Kevman1337

  • Rank

Profile Fields

  • Location
  1. First and foremost go-to the FTC website and search for identity theft. There should be a big packet you can download. In there will be some template forms you can fill out. Fill them out and bring them to the local police department along with any information you may have about the possible suspects. Once you file the complaint the police will generate a report. Then contact an attorney to help with the court matter. With the complaint from the police and the additional affidavits in the FTC identity theft packet that should be able to grant you some time with the court case. Now bear in mind it will take time however I think that will be the best course of action to get this resolved.