• Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About shoebottom

  • Rank

Profile Fields

  • Location
  1. I have a judgement against me for an account through Midland Funding that has been sent to a lawyer for collections. It is listed on my credit report as in collections through Midland Funding. I was sent a letter from the law firm (FKCS) asking me to go to their website and setup a payment plan. When I go to their website, it gives me the option to make a settlement offer for the balance owed? I have never had a judgement against me before. Will they actually take a settlement offer on a judgement? How much should I offer? Is there anyway to have the original debt off my credit report?