Jay clark

  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About Jay clark

  • Rank

Profile Fields

  • Location
    Apple valley
  1. I've had my chapter 7 discharged for 1 half. Can I dispute this off of pacer so I can dispute off of my credit ? Do I need to dispute Pacer to get it off of my credit? I am trying to do this before I apply to work at corrections because you have to have good credit. Please answer my question not