• Content Count

  • Joined

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About trudey

  • Rank

Profile Fields

  • Location
  1. Thank you for your response. I am wondering if it would be possible to say that I don't have any credit card applications on me since I am not sure how to go about getting them, especially if the credit card companies may not be responsive.
  2. After they got a default judgment against me, I have a creditor that sent me a SUBP-025 (California form) saying they want to find out about my employment and banking information. I am a party to the case, so I'm not sure the form SUBP-025 is appropriate for me. It is a subpoena for me to send documents over to them. If I don't have the original credit card applications that I used to get the credit card, how can I send the documents to them? Any idea how I should go about doing this? Thank you.