• Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About jjasso20

  • Rank

Profile Fields

  • Location

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. I'm willing to pay this in full today and have it deleted, I know they can be kind of stingy. Anyone have luck with them?
  2. Paid everything off through GP and saw a NICE bump. Thanks.
  3. Hi all, Love this place, ton of great information. Thank you all for all that you do. I’ve been working with greenpath for a little over a year now paying down some cards. All of these cards are charged off with balances. I have the money to pay them off (about 13k in total) and was wondering the best way to approach this. Should I work with greenpath to pay off balances and try to get the bureaus to report it as so. Or, should I go directly to the creditors and come up with a settlement? Just looking for a little extra guidance as I continue to research on here.
  4. Thank you, reading this now. So this is all for $1,002. What would happen if I were to just pay this balance to LVNV/law firm?
  5. Shoot! Is this something I can file online with one of these forms https://www.iowacourts.gov/for-the-public/court-forms/ Or do I need to do it through jamsadr.com? Apologies, I definitely don't expect you to do this step by step, but if you could lead me a little further. Thank you! Or this letter through JAMS https://www.jamsadr.com/pdf-viewer.aspx?pdf=/files/Uploads/Documents/JAMS_Arbitration_Demand.pdf
  6. Thanks BV, I really appreciate the help. Seems a lot easier to get over here too! I posted the motion to dismiss above, this was their reply: This filing is being returned because only the Plaintiff in a case can file a Dismissal. Either contact the Plaintiff to have them file it if it was agreed on or file your Answer and Appearance to state whether or not you admit or deny the claim. Thank you. If you have any questions, please call 515-875-5534.
  7. Now that I re-read that, it doesn't sound good. Sorry, I am in no way good at this, I work in Software. That's why I am here.
  8. Nothing that I am aware, I was just going by the card holder agreement on filing with adr.org or JAMS and selected that I wanted them to pay the fees on that form.
  9. https://www.adr.org/sites/default/files/Consumer_Demand_for_Arbitration_Form_1.pdf
  10. This is the Dismissal form I filed with my court, and this is their response: Ch_F0E746185A8AF.pdf
  11. The Arbitration form has a section asking them to pay the fee that I checked.
  12. That was just on the Arbitration Form that I requested.
  13. Opened back in November I believe, I'd have to pull up my copies. Asked for them to pay the fee and yes I demanded the claims to be settled via arbitration based on what was in the card holder agreement.
  14. Thank you! It was, we have the service papers and I was able to pull it up online.