• Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About LittleDavid

  • Rank

Profile Fields

  • Location

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. Good morning, all, On my case's page of the JP forum, the Order of Referral of Mediation-Non DRC for JP court in Texas shows up., however, I did not got the actual mail of it. It was signed on Sept 1st. OC Capital One. 1)- Is this the same as Arbitration (in Texas)? 2)- Can I refuse to this? and if so, 3)- I read that I have 10 days from the day it was received to refuse it, but as I never got it. Is there something I can do about it? Your insight is much appreciated.
  2. Yes, I filed my Motion for Discovery, expecting a approval/refusal from the Court about it, but got first the Motion for Denying Defendant's Discovery from Midland first.
  3. Greetings, community. Seeking wisdom from the experts here. I send a Request Discovery to Midland Funding (Disclosures, Admissions, Production and Interrogatories), They sent a Motion to Object my Discovery Request. Lawsuit is in Texas. Is there anything I can do to compel from them to Answer? or is up to the Court at this point? No Discovery from them to me as of yet. David
  4. Much appreciated. They are asking me directly, so would it be reasonable to grant them 20d/30d ext instead?
  5. Yes, I'm in JP. My apologies for the confusion. They are the ones asking for the 45 day extension for my Discovery request to them. They send me theirs and I already answered using the valuable guidelines from this community forum. And yes, Hopefully by answering correctly their discovery request and then sending mine to them, it will be as you said maybe they'll yield.
  6. One more member joining the ranks of brave fighters against collections. Got a call from the plaintiff's attorneys. They are asking for a 45 day extension for answering my Discovery request for them to answer. I already answer their Admissions, Production, Interrogatories and Disclosure request with knowledge from several forums. Is there any suggested responses for this? What is the best course of action? Suggested law references for this? lawsuit is in Texas in Justice Peace Court. David