• Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About ewartlace

  • Rank
  • Birthday 04/21/1987

Profile Fields

  • Location
  1. I don't think you can ignore the fact that he isn't paying, more than that, I wouldn't pay the bond instead of him. You can consult a lawyer or a special company that deals with such problems. Last year my brother was put in jail, but he was not guilty. In order to prove that it was a misunderstanding I turned to Alameda County Inmate Locator . They specialize in providing bail bond services and other kind of assistance related to this theme. So, you better ask them, in order to have a law based information as soon as possible