• Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About Dan1105

  • Rank

Profile Fields

  • Location

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. He was 3 at this time, something tells me a 3 year old cannot be sued in a civil case. 03/03/2010 Converted Event SERVICE--SHERIFF RETURN ON DAVID HULL BY HANCOCK COUNTY SHERIFF ON 3/1/10 BY LEAVING COPY. LLP (RJO? N) | JTS Minute Entry Date: 2010-03-03 04/13/2010 Converted Event COURT ENTERS DEFAULT JUDGMENT PER DECREE. (R. SCOTT SIRK, COURT COMMISSIONER) CH (DISPOSED: DE ) (RJO? Y) | JTS Minute Entry Date: 2010-04-13
  2. Okay, I understand that, but the judgment was filed after my son did not show up to court, so I myself was never informed.
  3. I just dont understand how a judgment can be filed when I was never informed on the matter though.
  4. Am i able to request a change of venue to make it a bit more convenient for myself?
  5. Okay, i see where that Defult judgment was entered. Here is the thing. It was entered under David Hull not Daniel Hull. So would that be able to be over turned? David is my son i have NEVER used David as a alias. He was 3 at the time that this happened?
  6. Well that's depressing. Im trying to do some research to see if I am able to request a public defender for this matter currently and cannot find any straight answer. :(
  7. 1. Who is the named plaintiff in the suit? Midland Funding LLC 2. What is the name of the law firm handling the suit? (should be listed at the top of the complaint.) Lloyd & McDaniel, PLC 3. How much are you being sued for? $2,237.74; 4. Who is the original creditor? (if not the Plaintiff) Chase Bank 5. How do you know you are being sued? (You were served, right?) yes 6. How were you served? (Mail, In person, Notice on door) mail and in person 7. Was the service legal as required by your state? I think so not 100% sure Process