Jump to content


  • Posts

  • Joined

  • Last visited

1 Follower

Profile Fields

  • Location

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

Flathead55's Achievements


Member (2/6)



  1. Amount was over 1600, still waiting have heard nothing after filed been 6 months
  2. I sent a letter electing arbitration and not heard anything and on 1st account I filed answer and MTC sand that was in April and not heard anything on that either
  3. @BackFromTheDebtdo I send it CRRR this is synchrony agreement
  4. @BackFromTheDebt Dear Portfolio Recovery Assciates, LLC Regarding the account referenced above Pursuant to the cardholder agreement, I ELECT arbitration via JAMS to resolve our disputes. Will this do or do I need to add anything
  5. @BackFromTheDebt do I just send a letter electing arbitration first or after I file with JAMS and also do I put consumer dispute since no case has been filed in court yet on this one
  6. The green card from certified mail was signed for may 6 and I haven’t heard anything yet ! I did have an order with MTC
  7. The offer is at 75 percent right now . I never got a pre-legal letter with first lawsuit . They bought the accounts 6 months apart so I figured lawsuit would be next step if I didn’t accept this offer. I just don’t know how to negotiate a lower settlement
  8. I have until Friday to accept PRA offer on an Synchrony account they bought . Can I tell them I want arbitration to keep them from filing lawsuit and maybe getting an offer of a 50 percent settlement? I am already in one lawsuit with them that I filed an MTC on but haven’t heard anything or been to court yet . I was wanting to avoid the stress of another lawsuit
  9. The way I took it was I would be getting a court date from PRA in mail as no court date has been filed yet
  10. All the lady at clerks office said was I would be hearing from PRA by mail
  11. I asked and they said I would get something from PRA and I’ve not received anything from them or the court about a date . I got the green cards back where attorney received papers may 7
  12. Still haven’t heard anything from PRA or court since I filed my answer and MTC on April 23 . I sent an email with copy of answer and MTC on May 6th to their attorney no response on this account . But couple days ago received a letter from Portfolio on the other account they have on me from another credit card thru synchrony for 2600 offering me 3 different payment options was needing opinions should I set up payments to avoid being sued on this and avoid another lawsuit or what do you think chances are of them settling both with some sort of monetary settlement since I have elected arbitration on the first lawsuit that I’m still waiting to hear something from .
  13. Checked USPS website this morning and the certified letter I sent PRA attorny last Friday has not been signed for yet ! Should I take pics of filed documents and email to their attorney?
  14. Ok thanks so now it’s just a wait but in meantime I’m getting my JAMS filled out ready to send and I still haven’t emailed PRA attorney
  • Create New...