I hope everyone is well. First time posting, but I will try to provide as much info as necessary. Please help me respond to this Request for Admissions. Its a credit card lawsuit, in Florida, amount over $30k.
Pursuant to Rule 1.370 of the Florida Rules of Civil Procedure, and request the Defendant to admit of deny the truthfulness of the matters asserted hereafter.
1. Admit that you applied for the credit card which is the subject matter of this litigation.
2. Admit that you used the credit card which is the subject matter of this litigation.
3. Admit that you incurred the charges that form the basis of the debt sued upon.
4 Admit that you never filed a written dispute of the charges that appeared on a billing statement of your credit card.
5. Admit that you failed to make payments when due towards the credit card account sued upon.
6. Admit that the plaintiff as standing to bring this lawsuit.
7. Admit that the allegations Complaint are true and correct...
8. Admit that you owe the Plaintiff the amount sued for in the Complaint.
9. Admit that the debt which is the subject matter of this lawsuit was assigned to Plaintiff.
10. Admit that you have no evidence that the debt which is the subject matter of this lawsuit was not assigned to Plaintiff.
11. Admit that Plaintiff did not file a breach of contract cause of action.
12. Admit that Plaintiff did not ask for any attorney's fees in its complaint for damages.
13. Admit that you have a contractual relationship with the Plaintiff.
14. Admit that you do not have a contractual relationship with the Plaintiff.