My CR says 120+ past and closed by grantor. Although they verbally ok'd 50%, they never said they would send it in writing. This may have been partly my fault. It was my 1st time negotiating over the phone and I didn't hold my ground. I wavered on their request to send immediate minumum payment to stop the charge off, and they jumped on this. The next day a really aggressive account manager called and tried to get me to wire a minimum payment that day - a trifling amount compared to what I owe. I must have spent 30 min arguing w/ the guy, until he finally said "forget the settlement", presumably b/c i wouldnt wire the $, and I ended the conversation. At the time, under duress, I was thinking it was better to pay a small amt, stop the Charge OFf (b/c charge off is worse than settle?), and settle up in a week (they assured me of this). Now I realize it would also allow them more time to add on interest and late fees and maybe go back on the offer. The next day I overnighted a settlement offer w/ the terms i would accept. Now I'm just waiting to see what happens. Anyway, thanks for the help. This site is indispensible.