changochulo

Members
  • Content Count

    63
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Posts posted by changochulo


  1. I have a collection agency listed on my Equifax file. I called collection agency and spoke to a VP there. She verified on the phone that the account does not belong to me and faxed me over a letter where she states that the account is not mine. In the letter she included the e-Oscar confirmation # stating she submitted the deletion. Now, Equifax has not deleted the trade line, and ive sent the letter from the collection agency twice, and twice they verified it. What can I do to get it off NOW? Do you guys suggest lawsuit against equifax??


  2. Sorry for sounding like an a-hole, but I didn't ask you about your opinion on the car I buy, I asked about our "chances" or other sources for private party auto loans. I'm so tired of people putting 1% into answering questions and the other 99% into commenting on something that has nothing to do with what I asked.

    I would rather have a well built older car that some of the shiny new junk that's being put out. I'm selling a 1997 model car to purchase another one, what business is it of yours.

    What Xanathos is basically saying is that its not likely you'll get a 9000 car loan for a car that is 9 years old. I dont think he was talking bad about your car choices.


  3. I have 2 collection accounts from Rickebacker. Here is the story. Over the past years, I have been arrested for driving with a suspended license. Both times i was arrested the police towed and impounded my car. Both times I never bother to get the cars back (rust buckets) The towing companies are now charging me 1,000 dollara each and sent me to collections. Never mind that they sold my vehicles and kept the profits.


  4. Today I called Asset and spoke to a Denise. She was actually curteous, and did not raise her voice once. I asked if I could get my account removed if I paid in full. She said no way. I was on the phone for about 20 minutes trying to pursue her to PFD and she wouldnt budge. I finally told her I will sit on the accoutn for another 2 years until it came off on its own, and she said "Fine" and hung up.....:(( Im stumped on t his one. Ive tried everything to get this off my reports. Any ideas?


  5. Ok here is the scoop I have 3 un-paid charge-offs showing up on my Exp report. I have been successful in getting the collection agencies for those accounts off my report. However, the original creditor's charge off still shows up. What do you guys recomment is the best way to get them off? The total amount between the 3 charge offs is no more that $500 dollars and I can pay it, but I also want to know how to remove them. Any help is appreciated.


  6. Hey ladies and gents:

    I have been looking all over the board for a good pay for delete letter that I want to send to Asset Acceptance over a $360 account. Does anyone have a letter they can post or a place where I can get one?


  7. Everytime I try to start on online investigation with Equifax, I type in my report #, last name, street number, and last 4 of social, then it says "Starting your investigation" then gives me an error saying :

    "Sorry, we are unable to start an online investigation request for you at this time. You may contact us to initiate another investigation request by using the telephone number or address listed on your Equifax Credit Report"

    Does anyone know why?

    Equifax has never let me do an online investigation.