• Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

10 Good

About JohnDoe2

  • Rank

Profile Fields

  • Location
  1. I am very close to having a "paid" Judgement removed from my CR's but need some help. I have a paid Judgement on my CR's that was satisfied about 2 years ago. It was filed by an attorney that represented my HOA for a collection on back HOA condo fees. ( I had lost my job for the first time in my life and had no income at the time. ) Regardless of the reason, I paid it off a couple years back and now want it removed. I see from reading in some forums that it is possible. I have contacted the attorney's office whom filed the Judgement with my local county courthouse and asked them if they would