• Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

10 Good

About helichomper

  • Rank

Profile Fields

  • Location
  1. I am on soc.sec. disability, my only income. A law firm has filed a summons in the superior court for a credit card that I owe on. My question is what to do with the summons, as there isn't anything about going to court.It also has no date to appear. It only states I should file a response to the court. What form do I use and what do I say. Also being on disability and using it all to live on, can they take any part of my income, also what happens if I don't show up in court. I know that they will win, but will I have to pay any court cost, ect. thanks for any help