• Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

10 Good

About Micherie69

  • Rank

Profile Fields

  • Location
  1. I am in Lane County, Oregon and I am having trouble finding two forms that I need for this exact scenario. I have been served a filed lawsuit with request to respond. I am working on my answer. The forms I cannot find are "Request for Admissions" and "Request for Productions". The courthouse does not have these forms. Any help? Thanks for posting this. I was scared ****less to even respond because the "plaintiff" is Captial One but the "debt collector" is suttell and hammer and they are not real lawyers so I don't trust who I'm dealing with. CO charged off my account a year ago.