• Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About sillel

  • Rank

Profile Fields

  • Location
  1. Hello, First time visitor/poster. Brief background for you... For years I had been up to date on my monthly payments with all accounts until I became pregnant last year. 2 months into my pregnancy, I was removed from work entirely & placed on full time bedrest of the remainder of my pregnancy. I did not qualify for unemployment, disability or state assistance. Luckily I was in a position where I resided in an in law apartment of a family members home so I was able to get by for the remainder of my pregnancy with a roof over my head. At 6 months pregnant, my prior employer allowed me