Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'Home is in my name'.

More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


  • Announcements
    • Polls
    • PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING / Board Announcements
    • Resources
  • Credit Repair Forums
    • Credit Repair
    • Collections
    • Credit Bureaus/Reports/Scores
    • Credit Article of the Week
  • Legal Issues
    • Is There a Lawyer in the House
    • Bankruptcy Q and A
  • Debt Validation
    • While You are In It Debt Validation Q and A
    • Debt Settlement
  • Loans and Banking
    • Obtaining Credit Cards, Auto Loans and Financing
    • Mortgages
    • Student Loans
    • Banking and Finance
  • Non Credit
    • Off Topic
    • Wine

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

  • Start


Last Updated

  • Start


Filter by number of...


  • Start







Found 1 result

  1. My parents live with me, and my father received a judgment lien against him handled by the law firm of Morgan and Pottinger, PSC. The lien is in HIS NAME, but the DEED IS IN MY NAME. 1) How do I get the lien removed? 2) Should I ask for an exemption under KRS 427.060, even though the house isn't HIS homestead? 3) Should I ask to have the judgment vacated? 4) Is there a totally different way to get this lien removed that doesn't involve motions and hearing? 5) What should I do, and how do I do it? I have no idea how to file either motion, nor the finances for an attorney.