Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'Not in their name'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


  • Announcements
    • PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING / Board Announcements
    • Cosmetic Changes to the Forum
    • Resources
  • Credit Repair
    • Credit Repair
    • Collections
    • Credit Bureaus/Reports/Scores
    • Identity Theft
  • Legal Issues
    • Is There a Lawyer in the House
    • Bankruptcy Q and A
  • Debt Validation
    • While You are In It Debt Validation Q and A
    • Debt Settlement
  • Loans and Banking
    • Obtaining Credit Cards, Auto Loans and Financing
    • Mortgages
    • Student Loans
    • Banking and Finance
  • Non Credit
    • Off Topic

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

  • Start


Last Updated

  • Start


Filter by number of...


  • Start







Found 1 result

  1. My parents live with me, and my father received a judgment lien against him handled by the law firm of Morgan and Pottinger, PSC. The lien is in HIS NAME, but the DEED IS IN MY NAME. 1) How do I get the lien removed? 2) Should I ask for an exemption under KRS 427.060, even though the house isn't HIS homestead? 3) Should I ask to have the judgment vacated? 4) Is there a totally different way to get this lien removed that doesn't involve motions and hearing? 5) What should I do, and how do I do it? I have no idea how to file either motion, nor the finances for an attorney.
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.