Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'attachment'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


  • Community Calendar


  • Announcements
    • PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING / Board Announcements
    • Cosmetic Changes to the Forum
    • Resources
  • Credit Repair
    • Credit Repair
    • Collections
    • Credit Bureaus/Reports/Scores
    • Identity Theft
  • Legal Issues
    • Is There a Lawyer in the House
    • Bankruptcy Q and A
  • Debt Validation
    • While You are In It Debt Validation Q and A
    • Debt Settlement
  • Loans and Banking
    • Obtaining Credit Cards, Auto Loans and Financing
    • Mortgages
    • Student Loans
    • Banking and Finance
  • Non Credit
    • Off Topic

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

  • Start


Last Updated

  • Start


Filter by number of...


  • Start







Found 2 results

  1. Hello, everyone. I'm new here. For the past couple of days, I've been searching Google and this forum, but still can't find the answer to my questions. Please forgive me if they're somewhere I haven't discovered yet. I live in Oklahoma, and Capital One hired Love, Beal & Nixon (Oklahoma City) to sue me over an unpaid credit card debt. They have obtained a Summary Judgement and now have sent me a letter requesting that I call them to make settlement arrangements before they enforce the judgement. Unfortunately, I'm in a pretty bad financial situation, so I don't have any money to spare for payments (can barely pay rent and buy food). I assume that enforcing the judgement means garnishing wages and attaching/freezing my bank account. Since I'm not working, that leaves the bank account. My questions are: Do they need to obtain a separate court order to freeze my bank account? If yes, Do they have to go through the same court/judge, or they get such order from somewhere else? I'm asking because, if they need to get a separate order, I'd like to keep an eye on the Oklahoma courts website (OSCN), so I would get advance warning that a bank account levy is coming. Thank you in advance for any info.
  2. In the attachment you will find my NJ answer, demand for docs, request for admission, affirmative defenses and motion to dismiss. This is a New Jersey Special Civil case. Please, if anyone would like to review my documents recently filed and can offer advice on how to proceed next, I'd greatly appreciate it!! I am not an attorney. I am acting pro se. DEBTORSBOARD NJ CREDITOR ANSWER DEMAND FOR DOC REQUEST FOR ADMISS AND MOTION TO DISMISS.doc
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.