Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'superior court of california'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


  • Announcements
    • PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING / Board Announcements
    • Resources
  • Credit Repair
    • Credit Repair
    • Collections
    • Credit Bureaus/Reports/Scores
    • Identity Theft
  • Legal Issues
    • Is There a Lawyer in the House
    • Bankruptcy Q and A
  • Debt Validation
    • While You are In It Debt Validation Q and A
    • Debt Settlement
  • Loans and Banking
    • Obtaining Credit Cards, Auto Loans and Financing
    • Mortgages
    • Student Loans
    • Banking and Finance

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

  • Start


Last Updated

  • Start


Filter by number of...


  • Start







Found 1 result

  1. Please help! We own a small property of land (a parking lot) in LA, California but we live in Washington and haven't been to CA for years. We got recently sued for "violation of the unhurt civil rights act, civil code section 51" and "pursuant to Code of Civil Procedure section 474." According to the complaint, the plaintiffs were unable to park because it lacked a 192-inch-wide van-accessible handicap spot and adjacent access aisle and because of that, they experienced difficulty in a place of public accommodation. We are being sued for no less than $8,000 in damages, fees at rate no less then $400, costs, and prejudgement interest! I really don't think this is fair and we really don't have the money to pay for that! Please give us some legal advice!
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.