What is going on?!!

coolcreditchick

I opened my mail yesterday to find a letter of denial from Experian for a auto loan. Here is why this is interesting....it was for Auto One and the company requesting it was an Olds dealership. It was requested in 11/99 and the letter was dated 7/03. Here is the funny part now...I was APPROVED for a OLDS auto from this dealership on 11/99 and Auto One has held my auto note for the last 4 yrs!! WHy in the world would this have been terminated or denied 4 yrs later?? Does that mean I can call up Auto One and thank them for letting me borrow the car until my credit was reviewed and since they denied me 4 yrs later--can I have my 8k back? :lol: What a bunch of crap the CB are...did anyone notice the request for credit was dated in 99?!!! So--what should I do?? Leave it alone..call Experian?? Thanks

Hopefully, that's a setting Kristy can take care of after she get's things transferred and stabilized. At CreditBoards, you can edit your posts indefinitely (although it marks them if someone has responded). This software is same as CB, so I assume that feature will be within Kristy's control.