physcho crazy lady at calvary investments help please

angiewetkisses

last tuesday this nut lady called saying i owe 8900 refused to give me contact info. said so many nasty things to me. she told me she was not calling to collect but only to teach me a lesson and to call for her own fun. she called about 5 times each time i told her not to call me again. i found the phone number and address on my own and it was not easy to find them. i called her supervisor and he said he would take care of it... than an hour later she took my cell phone number from caller id and harrassmed me on my cell phone. i called her supervisor again than she called me again i called him again. the next day i sent out a do not call me letter and a complaint letter by certified mail. she was quiet and did not call me on wed. thursday morning she called me on my cell phone again.

and this morning which is saturday. she called several times. does this lady have no life. she calls to tel me things like "i am looking at your trw and you are broke" "youll never have anything" '" your a loser" ect...

i am hoping the letters will stop her from calling me. i just found a second address of theirs on the bbb.org website and i am going to send them the same letters plus a call log of her calling me again the past few days. this is beyond physcho. she has the ugliest sarcastic tone. her supervisor is supposedly involved and she is still calling me!!

i am hoping my certified letter goes to the right person.

the company is in az and i am in nj, so i am asking if she still keeps calling after they get the letter what is my next step? since i am in a different state can i take ;egal action somehow without fhaving to fly out there?

also she had no right looking at my trw. i stated this in the letter i wrote as well and requested them to remove all their inquiries asap.

thanks,angie

this account was from an account hat i had with a car loan in 1995. apparently this calvary company recently purchased me account. this physcho lady told me that they will be on my credit reports for the next 20 years and will never remove themselves. now arent things supposed to be removed after 7 years anyways? can they just buy my account out and put it on my credit report like that? also the amount I owed was less than half of the 8900 she says that i owe. like i said when i asked for her company contact info she tols me no because she was just calling me for fun and to teach me a lesson.... she was not calling to collect.

thanks angie

Ive got two words for you: tape recorder. tape the phone calls, and then sue the pants off of this CA for FDCPA violations. The cable neccessary to hook the recorder up to a phone line is about $20 at Radio Shack.

Az and NJ have similar taping laws, in both one party can tape without the other's consent, so you're legally able to.

Ive got two words for you: tape recorder. tape the phone calls, and then sue the pants off of this CA for FDCPA violations. The cable neccessary to hook the recorder up to a phone line is about $20 at Radio Shack.

Az and NJ have similar taping laws, in both one party can tape without the other's consent, so you're legally able to.

Amen to that!! Go get em :twisted:

Here is one link you may be interested in checking out:

Daniel A. Edelman

Edelman, Combs & Latturner, LLC

120 S. LaSalle Street, Suite 1800

Chicago, IL 60603

312/ 739-4200

312/ 419-0379 (FAX)

www.edcombs.com

edcombs@aol.com

If she is calling on cell phone keep all cell phone records. If she called cell like 5 times in a day then on bill it will show if you answered. And that would be proof for harrassment showing you answered. Heck, if it comes up on caller id on cell phone just answer it and not talk so you will have the proof on bill call was there. Did you send the CD letter certified with return receipt??? Tape recording sounds good also. but if they are calling cell phone keep all the bills. Check into the laws there also. I know when I was working at a CA I had accounts for Mass. and we were NOT allowed to call cell phones or anything that may make the debtor incur charges. Not sure if this law is in New Jersey. Kb might know that one.

Actually it will take me some hunting around; but LadynRed knows best on this subject on phone calls (especially cell phones)

There has been major violations on this part already!!!

Will go hunting for her post on this matter, might take me a bit, have another search going right now.

those people are fricken nuts. i would love to sue them. they are now officially "cavlary portfolio services"

i am sending them a nice letter about how i am going to sue them and make all these complaints about them to the appropriate agencies.

I know all about Calvary Investments, they have my Mobil account and they call every day at least 2 or 3 times. On my Experian report it shows it should have come off in Oct. 2002 but when I pulled my report last week it is now showing Oct. 2003. I don't know when this account was put into collections can I do something since I have the old credit report showing it should have come off almost a year ago? I would really love to get these guys off my back!! I am sick of there calls!!

Also does anyone have a problem with this site? I have a problem posting sometimes. Just wondering if it's just me.

If you have a prior credit report showing the true expiration date; then send a copy of this in your dispute to the CRA explaining that this tradeline needs to be removed.

As far as the collection agency goes; if you are out of the SOL; send them a Cease & Desist letter and that will be the end of them (well if they know better).

What exact problem are you having with posting?

If you have a prior credit report showing the true expiration date; then send a copy of this in your dispute to the CRA explaining that this tradeline needs to be removed.

As far as the collection agency goes; if you are out of the SOL; send them a Cease & Desist letter and that will be the end of them (well if they know better).

What exact problem are you having with posting?

Thanks, I'll do that. I can't wait to have these people out of my hair.

As for the site, like I said I'm not sure if it is my DSL but sometimes it takes awhile for the page to load. And when I go to reply to a post when I try to send it I get that "page cannot be found". It does not happen all the time but I was wondering if it was on my end. Nothing major that will keep me from coming back thats for sure :D

Keep your cell phone bills. Have the Phone company get you a record of all incoming calls for the past month.. ((YES they can do that))

Dealt with Calvary.. they are A$$munches.

I sued them and settled to my satisfaction <cheesy Grin :D >

Don't waste anymore time with them..

Send them an intent to Sue letter.. send it to the Hawthorne NY address and send it ATTN: Legal Department..

The guys name was Matt something.. cant remember but he was one of their attorneys I dealt with

There was another one with the last name Archer.. They are supervisors and will get your info

I work for a phone company and know some info about harrassment. If she keeps calling contact your local police department and make a complaint with them. Then contact your local telephone company and request to speak to their Annoyance Call Bereau. Advise them that you already have a police report in place and give them the phone number she is calling from. They will put a trace on your line and record the number of times she calls your house. After that, they will advise the company that it is unlawful to continue to call. If they do continue, the phone company will advise the companies local police department and from then on they will be in major legal trouble. By having the police report and the phone company involved, this will be more ground for you to stand on when you sue.