Anyone successful removing a dismisedd Chp 13

ok

I am interested in how you got the dismissals removed from your reports. I am in the same boat with 7 years approaching next June. However, I want to remove now from all three of mine.

I just went online to dispute them by saying "not mine" We'll see. This Chapter 13 is dismissed so it should be removed early. Wait and see.

If not I am going to try "invalid" docket number, amounts are wrong. Try disputing every 60 days.

Keep me posted on how you got the others off your reports.

:shock::?:):D

Experian reports that a CH.13 can go off in 2004 because i filed in 1997 which is 7 years.

I am sure the same rule will apply to the other CRA's But I am disputing now so it can go off. A dismissal is different from a discharge so stress that too. 1st tell them it is not mine. Wait and see.

Hopefully I can benefit. Getting rid of Public Records open the door to an easier credit approval process in the long run.

I stille have to get rid of a judgement. Wish me luck