Verify for 1 not other?

melisadawn

I have a question for anyone who can help. Asset Acceptance bought an account. We have heard nothing from them even after disputing on CR. Not saying they won't. But I was wondering if it was a good sign if they validate to 1 CB but could not for another?Same account. Maybe their mail did not make it in time.

I have found with asset that they like to play games with this. They will add it back to the other reports in due time, thats why i said in the other link to keep them letters from cra, you will most likely have to use the 5 day rule for re-insertion down the road with asset. It could also be in your state they only report to one cra now and thats why it was verified. You can always try and do a pi request with cra and see if that might help get it off or not. You can also try dv letter to asset and catch them in some violations and maybe send its letter to them down the road. For me, I am leaving things alone for now that came back verified. I am going to use chod xmas or thanksgiving to try again.

Asset is from a car loan. We have no records for it. He said original balance right before it went to asset should not be 4000$ (more now that it is with asset.) But I am trying to find how to find out what car was auctioned for. Who would have these records? If I were to attemp a DV from Asset I want to know everything before I jump in. And without knowing exactly what he owed and what car went for in auction I am leaving this alone until I know I would be able to pay it off if all was verified.

Melissa

The oc is the one that you would get that info from. I have samething from asset, oc is household auto. In mich the oc is required to send me complete accounting if I request. Oc is not paying attention to me on this one at all. I know they don't have records of this and they are stallin trying to find them. I will look around later and see if there is something similar you can use for OH.

Could this be a good thing if trying to verify? I found this on a search for NAC

After years of losses and bitter internal fights, National Auto Credit left the sub-prime auto financing business and sold all of its automobile retail installment loans. The firm settled lawsuits with former chairman and founder Sam Frankino (buying out his nearly 50% stake) and angry shareholders and is exploring new ventures. It discontinued operations of its ZoomLot subsidiary, an e-commerce initiative which linked used car dealers with financing, insurance, and warranty services for their customers. On an entirely different track, it bought 50% of Angelika Film Center, a Manhattan art film cineplex and makes affordable housing and other securities investments.

No not a judgement on it. EQ pulled while in dispute so that says disputing.TU says open and EX says can not locate. This is for Asset.

On OC for NAC, TU charged off as bad debt EQ charge off on EX 1 says transferred and 1 says paid never late. Same Acc. #