Do I ignore NCO Financial Systems

donnak

Send them a letter showing them the SOL has expired on this account. If the OC is still contracting CAs on this account, you should notify them too that there is no point in collecting this debt.

Don't ignore them. If you keep the upper hand, it'll make life a lot easier for you.

one more question though, since this is no longer being reported on my CR, how would I go about finding out the date of last activity, I know that this particular debt I quit paying on in 96 or 97, but not sure exactly.

Given negative info remains on your report for 7 years, it's probably safe to say it was '96, which means your SOL expired 3 years ago. You can always contact the OC and get a copy of your account history. Just be sure not to put your signature on the request. Just your name and account info.