Anyone deal with Countrywide?

wert

My TU report is spotless! I could've gotten a mortgage with them a long time ago lol. Shoot, well thanks for the info, it will come in handy if I can't get my Equifax report up to par! I read some reviews about Countrywide a while back on epinions.com, maybe you can try that. I think you just have to type their name in the search box. Hope that helps! :D

CountryWide confirmed on the phone they will pull only TU, or do a trimerge-my choice. They only need a middle score of 620.

5.75% for first loan, with a 6.125% for change in a home equity loan to take care of the balance to keep from paying PMI. Rates have gone up this week already.

Doesn't sound bad to the subprime rate I have now.

Comments???? :D

I am going through Countywide now on a home loan. They pulled from my Experian, which was my best score. He said they will do a tri-merge if it's FHA or some special circumstance, and will take the middle score. Maybe it depends on where you live...I'm in TX.