Jump to content

If Disputing again....


Recommended Posts

Yes, disputing with the CRAs they take 30 days to investigate the matter, if you need something updated like to reflect paid or such - sometimes you can move them faster by disputing with the Creditor / Collection Agency direclty.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.