OCs/CAs ignoring my attempts to settle

I have three accounts I haven't settled. One has been sold to a CA, one has been transferred to a CA, and one is still in house. I've sent the OCs/CAs numerous settlement offers, all of them proposing settlement between 40 and 60%. I've heard nothing from any of them. No response to my letters, no collection letters, no phone calls (as far as I know, they're not leaving messages), no inquiries on my CRs, nada. It's like they don't want my money.

Chase - sold to New Vision Financial, who assigned it to Enhanced Recovery Corp. - haven't heard from them since September 02

Discover - transferred to First Select - haven't heard from them since October 02

Capital One - in house collection, used to be with NCO but got sent back - haven't heard from them since November 02

So, how should I proceed with these jokers? I've thought about disputing them as not mine, and seeing what happens.

I'm in a similar situation. I've been trying to settle 2 of DH's charged off Credit cards. These are all very old and past the SOL, however, we need to get them settled for our new mortgage people. We first faxed offers, and no one responded, so then we called and they all said that they had gotten the faxes, but that the accounts had been transfered or sold. When we would call the company that supposedly they sold the accounts to, They would say that the accounts had been sent back to the OC. It's like no one wants the money!!! The CRA have all verified from the OC's but it's like the OC's don't want to take any money for them!! It's very frustrating.. Good Luck