Ameriquest

utman17

Thanks Charles, they require 20% down from what I was just told, that is a bit to much at this time. I have a average of 680 fico on all 3 bureaus. I was looking into about a 200k loan with the hopes of putting down 10%, do you know what direction I need to go in for this?

That is so strange, I know that they changed the name of the wholesale division from Ameriquest to Argent, "because it was causing problems with the LO's that work retail. Now I understand.

With your score, if you have not had a BK in the past 3 years, no mortgage/rental lates, they will give you a 95% loan.

Charles

Is it best to go ahead and get like a pre-approval and try and lock in a rate before they go up anymore? I have everything ready, downpayment the credit just need to find a house (or choose one of the ones I already have picked out) ? Thanks for your time and help..

Is it best to go ahead and get like a pre-approval and try and lock in a rate before they go up anymore? I have everything ready, downpayment the credit just need to find a house (or choose one of the ones I already have picked out) ? Thanks for your time and help..

Most realtors/sellers will want to see a pre-approval letter before you start negotiating.

The lenders that I work with, will only lock a rate if you have a

1) signed sales agreement/ REPC

2) Appraisal and/or title work.

If you qualify, and don't know who to deal with, I would be glad to get you a pre-approval letter.

Charles