HEL/HELOC help for State of Texas ? I need this info please

Creditinfo123

I have been trying to research to see what I can get on HEL/HELOC in the state of Texas. First of all, WAMU bought my mortgage from the original lender, and I have been told that WAMU is the worst thing that ever happened to mortgages and that I should try to get away from them. Also I am told noone does HEL/HELOC in Tx, is this a true statement. Anyway I am looking to get whichever is available here HEL/HELOC, but problem is that has okay credit, just closed on a 155k loan within a couple of months ago. What do you think I can do, all suggestions are welcome. Thanks

No, the worst is Fairbanks. WAMU is not bad, but just pay on time, and you won't have problems anyway. If you can not pay on time, let WAMU know and they will work with you.

In Texas you can not end up with a more than 80% CLTV (combined loan to value) for a second or a cash out.

Charles