edubb007

Dicount codes for CR's... Please share!

PVN814 still shows up for $9.99

Score Power Report

Get your FICO score, your Equifax Credit Profile and an explanation of your score, plus the FICO Score Simulator

Price: $12.95

Your Price: $9.99

...be sure to enter it on the SECOND "do you have a promo code" screen that comes up. I didn't go further to see if the code would be erased after the payment info is entered in.

FMSSAVINGS - 20% of any purchase.

I received this code after purchasing FICO® Saver for Homebuyers. I then use the code to purchase trans-union and experian reports.

:p

What about accounts like my Capital One Credit Card DOLA 1996 was 30 late and its a closed account. SOL is up and its past 7 years, does it always stay on report, or can these get removed like a collection 7 years old?

What about accounts like my Capital One Credit Card DOLA 1996 was 30 late and its a closed account. SOL is up and its past 7 years, does it always stay on report, or can these get removed like a collection 7 years old?

I used "cppsavings" at myfico.com today and received 20% off. (I think. Anyway, it only cost me $32, regulary $44). I thought that was pretty good. :)

"cppsavings" worked today for me.

My Ex score is 662! :everybodyclap: Up from 500 last year!! :-P

And my new Macy's card has not started reporting yet!

Thanks CIC!!! :p