PG scores vs. FICO

curlytop

Ouch! My PG score which says it is based on Equifax got me all excited, so I bought my EQ FICO. The FAKO on PG was 656 today. My true FICO was a miserable 537!!! Well over 100 points lower. Watch out anyone who thinks the PG score is real! I guess I have A LOT of work to do! :cry:

Over time they will probably get closer. Lets say you were late on a few cards the month before last, but last month you paid on time. Since it is the first PG will calculate that you have been on time and are current with all of your accounts for a month now, whereas how FICO calculates that is different.

That is just an example, but hopefully makes a point in how they are different in how they calculate.

My Credit Expert scores and FICO scores are actually pretty close together right now, comparing just EQ and EX.