new!Need help in Plain English!

bovefamily

Hey, I have been reading all this for a few months, I can't seem to comprehend where to begin.

I have 3 Capital 1 accts.

One I just got a summons and complaint for, They wanted to do $50- month, but, I will have it as a judgement on my CR. I was able to get them down to 20% off in 2 payments no judgement marked on. How can I be sure this works out the way it is supposed to...? that they follow through on their end of the bargain (it is a lawyer collecting the debt). Is handling this in this matter in my best interest?

the other 2 are with Collection Agencies (triadvantage and MRS). I do not have the money to pay, I am worried that it will turn out like the above if I don't get on them soon! Will DV work? and how does it work? I read all about it on this site, but am sooo confused!

my main concern are these 3 accts, I have many others, but I will post on those later, please help with this if anyone can! :?

I must take care of all of these soon! Help!

If you were served a summons, then you need to either answer it or make sure they withdrew the suit. Call the court house and make sure if they did or not.

You also want to make sure whatever they agree to, is in writting and you have that agreement in your hands.

As for the rest it depends on how old they are and how much you owe. Give a little more info and we can try and help you decide what to do.