Sign in to follow this  
tj34994

"MONEYMAN" Scam

I think it's pretty sad that Moneyman joins the forum today, and then has to post all this trash thru out our posts. It's disgusting. Watch out for him.

Most of us are here for help and assitance. Leave us alone Moneyman.

Exactly!!!! But it wasn't his intent to show a chain letter, it's is intent to annoy and get money. He sure earn a living like the rest of us instead of scamming people!!!

I just deleted his account and all the posts I could find, if you find more, point me to them.

Thanks!

Look in my post under Collections "being sued by Asset. And also his own post under this link. Thanks Admin. These people urk me.

[Edit by tj34994 on Friday, December 20, 2002 @ 08:17 AM]

<blockquote>Originally posted by admin

I just deleted his account and all the posts I could find, if you find more, point me to them.

Thanks!

</blockquote>

That makes it number 2, correct?

You know, for as active as this board is, I'm suprised there's not more of them. FCRA must just not appeal to everyone LMAOKAS.

<blockquote>Originally posted by admin

Swede, yep, number 2! Not bad for almost 1000 members, eh?

</blockquote>

That's not bad at all. You do a good job keeping the trash out :)

Admin is great at gettin the spammers out of here, and the baddies in general. This is the most calm board I have seen.

you've only ever had 2 "baddies" out of all these posts and members? *shocked* I always wondered about that! you check any other board and there's at least a couple folks who are so negative and judgemental! you're doing one helluva a job! *bowing* I love this board!