Sign in to follow this  
kimber6337

:)

I'm so so so happy :) So happy that I'm drinking a beer before 9am! It's my little pat on the pack for making the 600 club on EX.

607 as of this morning WOOHOO!

:cool:

Way To Go - :p

Too cold here to even look at a Beer, lol

Expecting 6 to 10 inches of snow, boy is it COLD.

<blockquote>Originally posted by kb9tbq

Too cold here to even look at a Beer, lol

</blockquote>

How is it ever too cold for a beer.......

Congrats Kimber :)

Because that would require going to the store (to restock on the beer) - which ain't going to happen today, lol :)

<blockquote>Originally posted by kb9tbq

Because that would require going to the store (to restock on the beer) - which ain't going to happen today, lol :)

</blockquote>

Oh gotcha. I think I'm heading out to the pool to get some sun with some cold ones...... :cool:

<blockquote>Originally posted by Swede

Oh gotcha. I think I'm heading out to the pool to get some sun with some cold ones...... :cool:

</blockquote>

Swede, that was just cruel to those people not lucky enough to be in So Cal or So FL.

Luckily, I dont have to worry about being in that group

;)

:p

If I do that, it will be beer on a stick from freezing.

If I am lucky anyway - otherwise most likely will find all the cans exploded, lol

LOL OK so if you come back with a frost bit tongue attached to a beer bottle we will completely understand!!

[Edit by kimber6337 on Monday, February 24, 2003 @ 06:57 PM]

I would not be that lucky.

My luck the bottle would be stuck to the ground, with me stuck to the bottle, lol. :eek:

Ok, forget that idea, warm beer is fine.

there is one kewl thing about drinking beer and having alot of fresh snow around....well if your a guy anyways...LoL...best most girls can do is make snow angels...but os guys we get to name em...LoL....or at least practice writing our own name...LOL...

<blockquote>Originally posted by eddiedebt

there is one kewl thing about drinking beer and having alot of fresh snow around....well if your a guy anyways...LoL...best most girls can do is make snow angels...but os guys we get to name em...LoL....or at least practice writing our own name...LOL... </blockquote>

That would be pretty messed up - especially if you drink too much of the beer, ROFLMAO

She dropped in once and posted in the off topic section promissing to be back, but that was most likely a month or better since I have seen her.

Shes been pretty busy, just settling into her new home and all. Im sure she will come around once things settle down. :wink:

I know how that feels, we just bought our home in June, and had disruption in our internet service on the cross over. Of course - have been posting like crazy to catch up, plus some, lol